01. When did we meet?
02. How did we meet?
03. Have we ever met in person?
04. Have we ever talked on the phone?
05. Have you ever seen me cry?
06. Have you ever seen me dance?
07. Describe me using three or less words.
08. If you could spend a day with me, what would we do?
09. Have we ever gotten in a fight?
10. Have you ever dreamt of me? If so, tell me about it.
11. If you could give me a present, what would it be?
12. Would you hug me?
13. Would you kiss me?
14. What do you REALLY think of me?
15. Do you trust me?
16. Do you know something about me that no one else knows?
17. Do you even know how old I am (without looking at my LJ profile! Don't cheat!)?
18. Anything you wanted to tell me but never got a chance to?
19. If you could give me a photograph of anything, what would it be of?
on monday night i missed army of pirates thanks to the fucking sniper(s). after playing the popstar alphabet game, i said to dan, "damn. too bad we're not dating, because if were, we could just make out". he replied, "yea. i was thinking that too." HA! anyhow, i just wasn't supposed to see them that night apparently. last night i almost didn't go out at all because shannon never called me back and i didn't feel like venturing out alone what with all the sniper-ness happening the night before. HOWEVER, i received a txt message from les anorakgirl asking where i was, so i went to the velvet lounge by myself and saw girl at th bus stop. i missed the li'l hospital tho. ;/ after trying to convince kids after the show to go to spilt milk with me, i sadly got in my car, defeated, but then my phone rang! jen told me to meet her there, because she heard from a reliable source that tom was going to be there! so i went, because i haven't seen that kid in forever. i stayed for one point five hours and danced most of that time. i kept getting hit by this guy who was swinging his arms FAR too enthusiastically.
in other news, i signed up for national novel writing month and you should too.