B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
01. z and i sing little songs to each other. there are two that we sing pretty often. it's kind of a classical sounding piece but sung in meows. meow meow meow. meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow. the other one i made up on my birthday and it goes, "it's my birthday, it's my birthday, so everybody buy me candy. it's my birthday, it's my birthday, everybody be my friend."
02. even when our place is a mess and covered with my craft projects, my t-shirts remain in order by band name in three stacks in one of my drawers. dismemberment plan is at the bottom of the first stack.
03. i crack my knuckles and my toe knuckles. zachary HATES it, but i really have not been able to stop. maybe i'll make it a new year's resolution, but it just feels so good.
04. in the quick notes in my phone, i made 6: "dude, where are you?" "i will be there in __ minutes." "what time does the show start?" "i am running late." "i am here." and "thank you very much." i have never used any of these. i type texts really quickly anyways, so i don't know why i really made these quick notes.
05. i have a ton of cavities and no dental insurance. i can't bring myself to say just how many i had in just ONE part of my mouth that my dentist x-rayed. it's really embarrassing. i've been really trying to brush three times a day, but i tend to only manage twice with flossing sporadically thrown in, even though i really like to floss.
06. when i'm at home with no definite plans for the day, i am usually just in undies and a bra or just panties. various states of undress. right now i have my footie pajama top around my waist since it's too hot but these are too comfy to just take off right now.
07. sometimes if a foreign film is kind of boring, i will fast forward just enough so that i will still be able to read the subtitles. i don't like stopping movies that i start, but i have no reservations about putting a book down that is just not hooking me in.