i am a craft monster.
yesterday i succeeded:
- putting labels that say "text inside:" on all my cards with text inside.
- spraying down the letters for the banner.
- coming up with a new card design and printing cards and envelopes with the design.
- making about 20 of the craft i am still not revealing until i've got them all done
still to do before tomorrow:
- write company name on new cards and seal in envelope (LUNCH BREAK)
- slice all the 'to do' cards. well, duh i already knew it, but zachary is the best boyfriend ever and is helping me out by cutting out cards for me since it will really help me out and he has fridays off. yeep.
- email bands with set times (in the process of doing that)
- put jump rings on octo shrinKEYCHAINS and put on keychains
- make little signs to stick up in my backstock of cards so people know where each one is
- make price signs for my table
- figure out how to display my stock & the friends of leigh stock
- try to start/complete this other craft idea i have
- cut around the mystery craft i mentioned above (AT SOUTH UNION ARTS TONIGHT)
- make more of the mystery craft i mentioned above (AT SOUTH UNION ARTS TONIGHT)
- add velcro to the back of mystery craft
oh yeah dudes, SOUTH UNION ARTS MARKET is featured on the front page of the Arts & Entertainment section of the Chicago Reader! i am proud proud proud that this has all come together so well.