1. Your LiveJournal user name and what it means: back in high school when i first got AOL i used 4 of our alloted 5 screen names for various interests. MADFLOWER was meant to mean crazy girl, not angry girl. :) when i got a different isp, i shortened it and i have been sans e for over 10 years now. :)
2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your LiveJournal represent who you actually are? 10. i can be shy, sad, chatty, insane, brilliant, etc. i rarely will hold back.
3. How much about your life do you post to LJ? a good chunk, however i post more erratically these days. i guess i wouldn't get into stuff that is nobody's business but my own, but otherwise, i'm a semi-open book to the general public and an open book to my lj friends and a large print book to my best friend's group.
4. Is there anything you refuse to post about? i really don't get into politics much, so my stance on political issues is something i rarely tackle.
5. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others? it would depend on the person.
6. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you? hm. i know for sure i dragged dan immediatongue aboard. niko, who has only touched his journal once. martin, who only uses it to read friend's only posts. possibly dustin ddrase too.
7. What proportion of your posts are friends only? maybe 1/4 of them.
8. What are your top five favorite interests on LJ? this is kind of a silly question!
9. How often do you post in communities, and did you ever start your own? i have started a great many communities that i think about so rarely! oops! haydendesser, indie_mixtape, record_nerds, zinesters and charlie made team_thrift after we were talking about awesome thrift store finds! :)
10. How often do you respond to/comment on other people's journals? pretty much every week day.
11. Do you prefer to write in your journal or read other journals? i like them both!
12. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument on LJ (or did it to someone else)? not stalking but similar things. hm! well, someone dissed my song writing skills and my voice when i posted up my songs. i've also had anon comments from people saying i'm ugly. also, i've gotten into arguments, sure, but nothing that got out of hand.
13. Have you ever banned someone from your journal? when it wasn't anon comments, yes.
14. Who are your four favorite LJ friend(s) and why? i love my crafty lady friend posts and photography posts with stories behind the photos the most, i'd say. i will say that stephanie's posts might be my favorite to read overall though.
15. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list? i usually add people who i have shared interests with or people who seem kind and creative. i've added friends of friends a number of times because of friend #1 telling me how awesome friend #2 was. ie. michael michaelpop turned me onto the goodness of chris 01 + kayte so_gracefully.
16. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first? i really appreciate a comment saying hi first, though i have added people before without them commenting, so i guess i sometimes hold a double standard.
17. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list? not having any common interests, if they are in ratings communities, if they seem like serial adders, or if it seems like they are only looking for other people's approval.
18. Is your "significant other" on LJ? my former SO is yespants, but rarely posts.
19. Have you ever wanted to meet someone you know only from LJ? i have met a good number of my lj friends. one of them became one of my roommates even. :)