first order of business: I AM FREAKING IN LOVE WITH MY NEW APARTMENT! check out my photo set including an insane number of photos at my flickr page. the place is still being worked on (as you will be able to tell), but it's heaps better than i had even dreamed it would be and that's SO FAR!
+ WASHER/DRYER IN UNIT (!) - i was told we'd be using the w/d in basement
+ new mailboxes with locks have been installed
+ HUGE SINK with sprayer (omg)
+ the bedrooms are every bit as huge as i remembered them to be
- not really as much kitchen cabinet space as i had envisioned
- refrigerator is in a really strange place that prevents us from having the kitchen table where i'd like it.
- not really any bathroom storage space to speak of in the bathroom danelle and i will split
-/+ the large walk in closet that i thought was to be a pantry is really kind of only a storage closet with a window in it (weird chicago and their windowed closets)
after dinner paul and i went on an adventure to greektown and ate at rodity's, where i seriously had THE BEST SPANAKOPITA EVER (seriously, lala), along with broiled dandelions and tsatsiki. GOODNESS GRACIOUS!
loves, can you seriously see me rocking this comforter (cover, at least i think it's a cover)? i love the wave side, but the flowers = not so much. plus, i wouldn't want the flowers on the pillows. wayy too much. can i pull it off?
SAY (YOUR) NAME
01. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie/icon reminds me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, I'll tell you what it would be.
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal.