making the make-out party required multiple steps. first i printed out the letters as big as ms word would allow me and then i enlarged them on the copier. i then had to painstakingly cut out each letter and trace around them onto the felt. then i had to cut the felt letters out and sew them onto the banner (aka: twin sheets i used to sleep on). well, sewing the letters took ages upon ages, so i went and bought fabric glue and glued the letters onto the banner and peter and co. hung it up. i'm really proud of how it turned out. behind the cut are two of the steps in getting the banner made and directly below is laura burhenn playing in front of the banner.