to a new place
you've never seen
i've never been."
so very much has happened since i last posted. let's see. list form, go!
1) i have no car [on the way to making time in philly with christina, mimi, and layla in the car i ran it up onto an island].
2) karyn is moving back to long island at the end of the month [this sucks royally].
3) i went to new york for radiohead @ madison square gardens. i went to philly for making time [the moc meetup + black rebel motorcycle club]. both virginia radiohead shows at bull run were rained out. i went to nj with karyn for both of the radiohead shows there + stayed with her on LI.
4) radiohead were fecking spectacular and the first of the two NJ shows was such a great, great, great thing to witness. we got 'true love waits' AND 'the bends'. mm.
5) i saw 'ghost world' and 'the princess diaries'.
6) i bought and wore shirts with see through bits [very out of the ordinary].
7) i just watched 'heavy' which was spectacular.
8) OH and perhaps the biggest news of all [tied with the car]: i have not spent a dime on records since chicago. what the fungus? yep.
9) i am even more broke than i was a month ago. how is this possible? i have no idea.
10) i discovered that there is a really awesome boy named jeremiah who lives in the washington on the wrong side of the united states.
- end of list -
go out + pick up this whirlaway cd right now from clairecords i'm so serious. stop looking at my diary of depression + get it. whirlaway will whirl you away to a nice place [where your car isn't going to be taken away by the salvation army].
i used to have a diaryland and this used to be there, but i decided to move all of my entries here.