01. what is the first person you ever slept with's middle name? joseph
02. what kind of underwear are you wearing and what color? black high cut bikini briefs
03. what is the song you want played at your funeral? 'a reminder' by radiohead
04. what is the phone number of your sluttiest friend so some of the single people can get some action? n/a
05. what would your last meal be before getting executed? i liked evan's answer to this. um, i suppose a home cooked meal by my mom. chicken in white wine sauce and spinach casserole. dessert: poached pear in strawberry sauce from lite n fair on king street in alexandria. i'd probably drink a good bit of alcohol too, so i think about the whole being executed thing as little as possible.
06. beatles or stones? beatles
07. if you had to pick one person on earth who should die, who would it be? this question is too private. anyone who needs to know this about me already knows.
08. last person you want to hear their problems? my boss at work possibly?
09. what is the thing most important to you about the opposite sex? a large billfold and/or music obsession.
10. do you secretely hate some of your friendsters / LJ friends but are too nice to reject them? there are a couple of friendsters i don't hate per se, but i don't feel close with whatsoever. lj friends: i've taken off all of those who don't appreciate me the way that i used to appreciate them.
11. if you could have any super power what would it be? i think time travel would be cool, then i could go back in time and purchase really rare records at normal prices (see: the sarah records entire catalog, radiohead - drill), see my favorite bands first shows, avoid certain mistakes that i made, etc.
12. favorite hangover cure? calling in sick to work and eating ice cream in pajamas.
13. how many drinks does it take to get you drunk? i'd say 4 or 5 depending on the strength of the drink.
14. favorite outkast lyric? i don't have a particular favorite.
15. hair color you most like someone your dating to have? dark brown, i guess?
16. if you had to be blind or deaf? blind! DUH!
17. do you have any psychiatric problems? sometimes i feel like i do, but i think everyone has problems once in awhile.
18. siblings that should go to rehab? nope. well, maybe bad music rehab. my brother's taste in music is really bad, but i guess it's starting to get better since he has "been listening to a lot of radiohead lately".
19. least favorite month? i can't hate on an entire month.
20. favorite hateful thing to do to someone? use/lie to them.
21. first movie you can remember seeing as a kid? the last unicorn or the little mermaid (1979 version, non-disney)
22. favorite person in the whole world? hm. i really don't have one favorite. i'm a lover not a fighter.
23. when's the last time you went on a date? real date as in boy opening door date: sometime during the relationship with the 4 letter word beginning with e. date as in staying up all night and kissing until 6 in the morning: 2 weeks and 2 days ago.
24. do you like violent movies or dirty movies? depends on how violent or how dirty. i like belle & sebastian dirty. :)
25. fall or spring? fall.
26. person you most wish you hadn't made out with? omg, that is way too easy and about a year ago!
28. if you are straight, what person of the same sex would you do it with? metric's lead singer. it's terrible. i should remember her name by now.
29. where do you want to live when you are old and brittle? in a place with handrails.
30. who is the person you can count on most? alex alex alex.
31. if you could date any celebrity past or present, if time and age are not factors? i don't know. let's not think about the past. current media crushes: adam brody. hayden. ben gibbard. andrew mccarthy (okay, that's one i'd like to have dated in the past), etc.
32. what books have you pretended you've read? i don't pretend.
33. what's a word you would use to describe your life? music-filled
34. favorite drinking game? the game where all the drinks are free?
35. what did you dream last night? nothing last night that i can remember.
36. favorite vices? these days: drinking and those raspberry temptations (cookies) from jewel.
37. what is the last thing you'd ever tell someone? i don't really get that one.
--School and year you graduated: thomas edison high school, alexandria, va: 1997
--Number of people in your graduating class: um. no idea.
--Nickname in high school? Deep, Madflowr
--Sport you were into? People watching.
--Had a circle of friends? Yes.
--Best subject? yearbook, gt english, photography, symphonic band
--Worst subject? spanish freshman year. that was the suck.
--A teacher you owe life lessons to? my english teacher mrs. leedom. she was amazing!
--Describe in some words...
Freshman (year 9): fall 1993 - spring 1994 >>> i was a huge nerd (gt classes, marching band, really good grades). i don't think i dated anyone freshman year.
Sophomore (year 10): fall 1994 - spring 1995 >>> i was still a nerd, but i fell in love with radiohead and music took over my life. i went to my first concert. i started doing a 'zine towards the end of soph. year. my grades started slipping a lil'. i had my heart broken hardcore by a guy who went on to marry a stripper. my best friend knew he had planned to fuck me over the whole time. it was awesome. true story. i started getting really nerdy about the internet (more so than before) and dabbled a lil' in the mIRC world.
Junior (year 11): fall 1995 - spring 1996 >>> i saw radiohead for the first time (and second) opening for alanis morrisette (twice). i went to the indie rock flea market for the first (and sadly, last) time. i started my own 'zine. i met a boy off of prodigy in the beginning of junior year. we were head over heels and made a really good team. we went to shows together. it was heaven. my grades dropped from mostly A's to mostly B's.
Senior (year 12): fall 1996 - spring 1997 >>> i started breaking away from the group of friends i had because they started drinking and doing drugs in lieu of going to amazing shows. i was the yearbook editor and spent A LOT of days in the yearbook room or the dark room during my lunches. i was first chair in band by this point. i didn't know what was going to happen after high school. my grades had dropped to an even mix of A's and B's. my first love and i called it quits the week before i graduated. i still went to his graduation and he still came to mine.
--Your best friend was? Erika V --> Meredith G. --> Lee Anne W. --> Brad B.
--Worst friend? a few of the above. i pick winners!
--The school slut? jenny m. probably?
--Unrequited crushes? oh yeah. mark w. seth m.
--Cafeteria food sucked? i had my favorites, but really elementary school had the best food.
--Wore uniforms? nope.
--How was the prom? meh. i went to my boyfriend's junior prom and then senior year we went to mine.
--Who were the prom king and queen? i think i remember?
--Any achievements? yearbook co-editor in chief.
--Were you popular? in that nerdy kind of way.
--Best song that reminds you of high school? 'creep' by radiohead. actually 'bonehead's bank holiday' by oasis as well.